Pages

eCOVE: Imagine the Possibilities

One of the core ideas I had when tackling the iPad revolution and teacher evaluation was to create my own app; however, after doing several hours of research on the internet this winter and spring, I came across a wonderful software and app system called eCOVE. It is a comprehensive data collection instrument for educational observations, and, after communicating with them about my project, they were kind enough to provide me with some one-on-one web training on how to use it! It has several different versions to select based on your objectives, but the one I chose to work with is the administrator version. The setup work and reporting functions are on the computer, and the observation instruments are available both on the computer AND on the iPad in app form! For more information on this software and app, or to obtain a free 30-day trial, click here. To satiate your immediate inquiry, here is a screenshot of what it looks like on the iPad:

0 comments:

Post a Comment